Become a Referee for WCSA
If you are USSF certified let us know! Just send an email to the referee coordinator–Randy Clark at email@example.com
If you are not certified and interested in becoming a soccer referee then email the coordinator or check the following web sites for information.
Ohio South State Referee Committee: USSF referee Page for Ohio South
Southwest Ohio Soccer Officials Association: Referee information for select, High School, and more
Referee Game Request/Schedule: On-line referee scheduling system for WCSA
Midwest Soccer Officials Association: Info on becoming a USSF or High School Referee.
Referee Assigning Website:
NEW REFEREES and ASSISTANT REFEREES
- All aspiring new Assistant Referees must complete the On-Line Training and attend Sessions 1, 2, and an Outdoor Session of the Entry Level Assistant Referee/Referee Training Course and pass a written test in order to qualify as a USSF Assistant Referee.
- All aspiring new Referees must complete the On-Line Training and attend all four sessions (Sessions 1, 2, 3, and Outdoor) of the Entry Level Assistant Referee/Referee Training Course and pass a written test (i.e. at the end of Session 3) in order to qualify as a USSF Referee.
- The recommended minimum age is 14 years old. The fee for both courses is $60.
- All checks are to be made payable to “OSSRC”.
- Clinic sessions may be taken at different locations (and in any order, but preferably in the ordered sequence) mix-and-match to suit your schedule.
- As stated above, it is mandatory that the On-Line Training be completed prior to attending any classroom clinic session.Grade 12 Assistant Referees Upgrading to a USSF Grade 8 Referee
Grade 12 Assistant Referees Upgrading to a USSF Grade 8 Referee
Must attend last two clinic sessions (i.e. Sessions 2 and 3). No pre-registration required.
Registration fee — e-mail BJ Jabbari.
1) Attendees need to pre-register by mail at least seven (7) days prior to the first session they plan to attend in order to guarantee space in the clinic of your choice.
2) Registration will be accepted at the door as long as space is available with all pre-registered attendees being accommodated first.
3) The pre-registration fee is $60 (non-refundable) for the full clinic … make checks payable to “OSSRC” (one check for multiple registrants is acceptable).
4) Include (print on any piece of paper): your name; birth year; mailing address; home phone number; e-mail address (if you have one); and all of the particular session dates you plan to attend.
5) SEND ONLY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE TO:
6) Clinic Sessions (in whole or in part) may be subject to cancellation due to lack of registered participants ….. or ….. Clinic sessions may need to be limited in the number of participants subject to the size of the facility ….. or ….. the site may need to be changed … thus the need for pre-registration … and … the need for all participants to check the website for any last minute (meaning the day of) changes … nothing is guaranteed