2017-2019 UNIFORM ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Sample uniforms are available for sizing at Soccer Village. Please be sure to get sized appropriately as uniforms are customized and cannot be returned or exchanged once the order is completed.
To receive uniforms in early August 2018, the deadline to order is June 18, 2018. This is for all fall teams and players.
To receive uniforms in early October 2018, the deadline to order is August 14, 2018. This is for high school players and spring only teams (U15-U18).
To receive uniforms in early March 2019, the deadline is January 15, 2019. This is for new non-high school spring only players and teams.
Any new teams formed will need to order at least 4-6 weeks before date uniforms needed.
1. Begin by going to www.soccervillage.com and clicking on the image shown below at the top center of the page.
2. Enter your email address and password if you have previously ordered. If you are a new user, select “Create an Account”. **Do not register using your child’s information, a parent or Guardian over the age of 18 must be registered for the order to be accepted**
3. You will be asked for the group code for your club. Warren County’s code is: WC17. Enter the group code and click “Continue to Player Information”.
4. Next, enter the basic information for the player you are ordering for. All fields are required. Please note that you will not need to provide the player jersey number assignment, the club will submit that directly to Soccer Village. Click on “Go To Team Site”.
Ordering module options
- U8-U12 (Birth Year 2007-2011) all teams
- U13-U18 (Birth Year 2001-2006) Premier
- U13-U18 (Birth Year 2001-2006) Elite Teams
- U13-U18 (Birth Year 2001-2006) Elite Team Goalkeepers
- Junior Academy
- Extra Items/Spirit Wear
5. Once you are inside the appropriate ordering module, click on the sizes and quantities that are needed and add the items to your cart. Once all items needed are added, click on the cart at the top right corner to review the order and checkout.
6. If order is confirmed, the final page will allow you to enter your payment, billing and shipping information and then submit your order.
7. You will receive an email confirmation with an order number as soon as that order is placed.
NOTE: When checking out, you can save yourself shipping cost by picking the order up at a store location.
WCSA Uniform Coordinator: Kyle Kosco, firstname.lastname@example.org
Once orders have been placed, please direct all questions to the Soccer Village Team Sales Department. WCSA Uniform Coordinator is NOT an employee of Soccer Village and cannot answer questions regarding individual orders. WCSA WILL NOT ACCEPT UNIFORM NUMBER REQUESTS IN ORDER TO BE FAIR TO ALL PLAYERS WITHIN OUR CLUB.
Soccer Village Contact: Marion Johannigman, email@example.com
1-800-483-2690 option 1 or 513-489-5425
Customer Service Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00-6:00